(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

sides tex. am., overs - mid tenn/la. tech oak. st./bay bg/mem cal/ari. st

Posted : September 24, 2016 6:50 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

load up on tex am. there betting the other way but the line still went up also, load up on the over in cal game, i don't give a shit if it goes to 90

Posted : September 24, 2016 7:59 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

hey boys like i said stay the course, and i made a 2nd half over bet 42.5, r u fuckin crazy, isaid it b 4 and i will say it again watch the lines, and fade the public, also fade those fucking wire services, i am getting more feed back on my other sight, so start talking, i wanna know what you guys think, if not will just, send plays there, at least those guys talk and discuss things, jump in boys

Posted : September 25, 2016 1:55 am
(@sharkey11)
New Member Guest

be ashame to see you go timmy let me know where too id like to tag along if its ok always check my plays aganst yours to see if i missed anything . dosent look like any 1 in here going to talk it up . 🙁

Posted : September 25, 2016 11:49 am
(@michael-cash)
Member Moderator

I wouldn't hold your breath. Like I said, you two are the first two to post other then a random guy bitching about a service play they want being missing in at least 10 years.

I can tell you though that if people are reading what you post they like it and if they stop reading it they don't. So as long as you are getting views I'd say people think you're doing a great job.

Posted : September 25, 2016 12:37 pm
Share: