Clear all

added mlb plays 4 mon. 8/29 and 1 change

10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

overs - minn/clev, tor/balt, mon line pitt, change to dod, scratch rocks, line movement, and that's it f the day

Posted : August 29, 2016 1:30 pm
(@pizzaguy)
Eminent Member

hey Tim, will you tell me what you seen in the angels the last 2 days, specifically Saturday, its been bugging the shit outta me.

also ive been watching the line movements on over&unders and if the team total goes up on 5 games, those game all go one way (lets say under) then the other 7 games the line moved down on they all go over. The games that stay the same go either way. I see it almost everyday just have a hard time figuring out witch way they go

Posted : August 29, 2016 4:07 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

they r 1 of the hardest teams to gauge, by i got lucky with them on ml plays and in some overs, i'm not doing anything with them 2 night the line is odd

Posted : August 29, 2016 5:55 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

as far as the over unders this sport like hoops u have teams playing every day and every other day, unlile football a half point or point move in overs and unders is significant, in football but mlb not much or at all, sf/ atl dropped a half the other night, 2 nights prior went up a point they both went over, high era's, high whip's, more so then era, and runs scored by each team, there average, then it becomes an over bet 4 me

Posted : August 29, 2016 7:22 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

these overs of late have become a discrace, teams getting 12, 13 , 14 , 15 hits and 2-4 fuckin runs , 1st half of the season overs hit like crazy useing the same numbers, now 2nd half par to sub par, money line good to ok football can't come soon enough, i need the change, just like the cal/haw game what a good night that was, need to get back 2 that good feeling, fuck this shit, some of these teams r just going through the motions

Posted : August 29, 2016 9:44 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

what a joke a joke minn/clev 13 hits in reg. no runs, these games all fucking stink 2 night

Posted : August 29, 2016 10:04 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

pizza guy I just looked I c what u r saying now, i think there were 5 games last night that had 1/2 point line moves, up and down and i think they all went over, you might be right on that if that's what you have been following, heading out to c some customers of mine now, will talk later, never noticed this b 4 with over plays except in football, pitt blows a lead, and chokes, hits in every game no runs, 4 great overs last night, i didn't have 1 of them, minn/clev if told somebody there were 17 hits in the game, and 1 run scored they would call you me a liar, nightmare night more so pitt, and chisox, and i switch from col to dod, boy when i go bad, and take the heat i go all the fucking way

Posted : August 30, 2016 6:50 am
(@blade)
Illustrious Member

Think I accidentally deleted a thread you made for today Timmy, you had it in Football section and I was moving it to Baseball section and it vanished it seems, sorry about that.

Posted : August 30, 2016 1:28 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

my bad blade i was on the wrong page with my post, thanks my friend, a million things going on 2 night, football early plays, just a mix of things

Posted : August 30, 2016 6:25 pm
(@timmy1961)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

good stuff brother, i checked that last night, ur right just incorporated that 4 tonight, lets c what happens if it holds true, we put them both 2 tegether, and take out the guess work, ok

Posted : August 30, 2016 6:31 pm
Share: